We also have to go into the subject of the guarantee with you
Naturally, the contractor must guarantee that your property fulfils the recognized standards of technology and is not full of deficiencies.
Obviously, the contractor must eliminate at his cost, all deficiencies that have arisen during the limitation period and that can be attributed to being contrary to the terms of the contracted work, but
• do you know what the effective time limit is?
• do you know that you can agree on other time limits than those that are statutory?
• do you know whether your property fulfils the recognized standards of technology?
• do you know when a deficiency is “significant“?
• do you know when a time limit is reasonable for remedying defects and deficiencies?
We give you comprehensive information relating to this
And, if you do not have time for this:
Having us as a partner in the building project, you have a partner who will deal with such matters on your behalf.